fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] November Free Software Supporter translation

From: Alirio
Subject: Re: [FSF] November Free Software Supporter translation
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 22:47:05 -0500

Hi Dana, I think we can do the translation of the fundraiser web-page the next month!!!

also, thanks for sending the November markdown file, I have updated our translations with the right formats for links and some small texts we were missing but now they are correct.

https://pad.april.org/p/noviembre_2019

I think the text needs a quick review again an it will be ready by tomorrow evening EST time.

Alirio.