fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] December Supporter

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [FSF] December Supporter
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 12:28:26 +0100

El 09/12/16 a las 17:25, victorhck escribió:
> Hello!
>
> El 01/12/16 a las 20:15, stephen mahood escribió:
>> Hey folks, the December supporter is attached in markdown and ready
>> for your translations
>
>> thanks, ~mv
>
> Thanks a lot Stephen.
> The text it's uploaded to April's Pad service and ready to start the
> translation.
>
> - http://pad.april.org/p/FSF_diciembre_2016
>
> Last month we had to skip the spanish supporter edition due nobody
> help in translation. I made 17 items, and only one more was done. but
> was not enough...
>
> Nobody answer to mailing list in any calling I made.
> Let's fix that and let's help to spread free software everywhere!
>
> Happy hacking!

Hello listmates!!

Please consider to make a proofreading to the spanish translation:

- http://pad.april.org/p/FSF_diciembre_2016

Now it's translated, but stil there's something to improve, fix, etc...

Let's do as soon as posible to have the spanish version online soon. If
you have a spare time make a proofreading.

Thanks.

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a
Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/