fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] new tool

From: Esteban Mesa - LibrEvolución
Subject: Re: [FSF] new tool
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 13:10:03 -0500

Hi team!

This is http://etherpad.org, we can install and work with this tool in our own server or if you prefer in a web server from fsf.org.

Dear William and Zak, we have a domain (fsf-es.org) and we want to use this domain as an indexer website for FSF SPANISH language translations and related projects, we don't intend to replace projects as FSFLA or FSFE, we want just to do it as a Free Software Foundation branch project for all Spanish Speakers, no matter the continent and carry the message from FSF easy to understand for all kinds of people

Before that we start some efforts, we would like to request your permission and approval, is very important for us your opinión.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Best regards,