fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] one step beyond!!

From: Marc Meseguer
Subject: Re: [FSF] one step beyond!!
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 17:27:47 +0200

Hi mates!
Sounds like a really interesting idea! I think that with the people that we already are is absolutely workable.
But, as you say, we should receive the objects as soon as possible, if not we will be publishing it all at the end of the month.
Will, if you need help in your part of the work you just have to say! Any of us will be pleased to help you.
Cheers!