fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Error de tipeo en el boletín "Free Softwar e Supporter - Númer

From: Marc Meseguer
Subject: Re: [FSF] Error de tipeo en el boletín "Free Softwar e Supporter - Número 70, enero 2014"
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 19:38:51 +0100

Great! Nice and easy to follow instructions :)
I'll be waiting for the new articles so I can start collaborating with you!
Thank you Victor for the info.

2014-02-05 Victor Hck <address@hidden>:
Hi Marc!

if you want to help with spanish supporter all the hands are welcome!

If you want to collaborate just stay tunned here in the mailing list joining here:

Will send the items to translate, as you can see they are not very hard to translate.

If you want to translate one, just send a reply with the text: "tomo este" or something like that, then the rest of translators know that you are working on it.
Once translated the item, send a reply with your translation. You can make a translation or a review of another translation, fixing some typo, or asking for help with a word or sentence...
Here there's a good feelling! ;)

if you want more info, just ping me by mail, and I will help you! ;)

Thanks!