fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Supporter Item: LibrePlanet featured resource: International Day A

From: Libby Reinish
Subject: [FSF] Supporter Item: LibrePlanet featured resource: International Day Against DRM, May 3rd, 2013
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:47:55 -0400

### LibrePlanet featured resource: International Day Against DRM, May
3rd, 2013

Every month on LibrePlanet, we highlight one resource that is
interesting and useful -- often one that could use your help.

For this month, we are highlighting Day Against DRM, May 3rd, 2013,
where you can organize and sign up to attend events or online actions.
You are invited to adopt,
spread and improve this important resource.

  *
<http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Defective_By_Design/Day_Against_DRM_2013>

Do you have a suggestion for next month's featured resource? Let us
know at <address@hidden>.

--
Libby Reinish
Campaigns Manager