fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Supporter item: LibrePlanet featured resource: Coreboot installati

From: Zak Rogoff
Subject: [FSF] Supporter item: LibrePlanet featured resource: Coreboot installation party at LibrePlanet 2013
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:05:20 -0500

This is the last one. Much of it is the same as last month.

### LibrePlanet featured resource: Coreboot installation party at LibrePlanet 2013

Every month on LibrePlanet, we highlight one resource that is
interesting and useful -- often one that could use your help.

For this month, we are highlighting the page for the Coreboot install
party at the [LibrePlanet 2013](http://libreplanet.org/2013)
conference on March 23-24.
[Coreboot](http://www.coreboot.org/Welcome_to_coreboot) is a free
software boot firmware replacement that we're very excited about,
because it makes it possible for many machines to run with 100% free
software, all the way down to the firmware level.

At the install party, experts will guide you in installing Coreboot
with all-free firmware on your machines. Make sure to read the page if
you plan to attend the install party, because only a few types of
machines will be supported. Even if you can't make it to the
conference, you'll find it to be a useful resource about Coreboot.

* <http://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:Conference/2013/program/Coreboot_Install_Party>

Do you have a suggestion for next month's featured resource? Let us
know at <address@hidden>.