fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Supporter item: Mako Hill remembers Aaron Swartz

From: Zak Rogoff
Subject: [FSF] Supporter item: Mako Hill remembers Aaron Swartz
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 15:08:54 -0500

### Mako Hill remembers Aaron Swartz

*By Benjamin Mako Hill, from January 24th*

Mako writes: "I have spent hours (days?) reading and thinking about
Aaron over the last two weeks. Although I suspect I may never feel
ready, there are several things I want to say about Aaron’s death,
about Aaron’s work, and about what Aaron means to me."

* <http://mako.cc/copyrighteous/aaron-swartz>