[Fsfe-uk] The Linux Lounge bus hits the road...

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] The Linux Lounge bus hits the road...
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 06:54:00 +0100

I think I heard about this on the list many moons ago, but I spotted
a photo and a bit of news over on the Bristol Wireless website at
http://www.bristolwireless.net/news/?p=830

"We now own that bus and have nearly converted it, to an “Open Source”
training suite using a LTSP server and ten thin clients on the upper
deck and a cyber café on the lower deck."

and

"I need to book up some events for August onwards. Have a look at the
Linux Lounge website and I would appreciate any comments you may have -
good or bad.”

So, anyone want to book a Linux bus?  Is this idea a go-er?

Punningly,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  LMS developer and webmaster at     | software
Notice http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html        |  .... op