Re: [Fsfe-uk] Activity

From: John¹
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Activity
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 09:22:18 +0000

On Friday 27 February 2009 08:23:22 Marc Eberhard
<address@hidden> wrote:
> same here. I tried some time ago to find out what the current status of
> AFFS is. I did get some replies, which confirmed that AFFS is currently
> dormant. I personally don't have much time, but I would certainly like
> to see AFFS coming back to life.

It would be interesting to know how many of those who were members of the
AFFS are still members, (in the sense that they are still paying a
subscription), I can't at the moment remember what the rules on a quorum
ended up as, (my desktop with its archives is at the moment being
rebuilt), but if there are a sufficient number of us left it might be
possible to at least attempt some form of revival.

Would all those who are still paying a membership subscription please make
themselves known?
--
John Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/