Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Open Parliament petition

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Open Parliament petition
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:59:59 +0100

MJ Ray wrote:
Tim Dobson <address@hidden> wrote:
Aside: When will fsfe.org blogs allow public comments and pingbacks?
When will I be able to get a working RSS feed of FSFE news items?

Today at http://www.fsfeurope.org/news/news.en.rss

Hope that helps,

Cheers.

I've been trying to aggregate it for a while but while I could find two different rss urls, neither worked.

In fact I think it is part of Drupal and not the feed.

it should update to here:

http://www.blog.tdobson.net/aggregator/sources/14

but it claims that there is no content on the feed, something i know to be false.

Anyway, this isn't a Drupal support list, so I'll avoid taking this further OT.

--
www.tdobson.net
----