Re: [Fsfe-uk] Microsoft Open Source perspective

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Microsoft Open Source perspective
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 08:31:32 +0000

On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 08:20 +0000, Dave Crossland wrote:
> Thought this might be of interest if anyone can make it :-)

I have to say, I'm constantly amazed by Microsoft's ability to get
invited to "open source" events and to speak to people interested in
free software.

Does anyone really care what their perspective on free software is?

I don't think they are as accommodating when it comes to arranging
speakers for their events.