Re: [Fsfe-uk] GPLv3 draft available

From: Simon Waters
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] GPLv3 draft available
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:55:32 +0000

Is this a reference to the problem of web sites using GPL-licensed code like a CMS? What other cases does it cover?

I don't think the 'web apps' thing actually comes into play here

The draft is quite clear it doesn't by my reading.

The Affero GPL is the appropriate licence if you wish to prevent code being hoarded by ASPs, my reading is this won't change. Or did I miss something?