[Fsfe-uk] Political party conferences

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Political party conferences
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:07:57 +0100

We're getting into party conference season, so it's an excellent
chance to get something rolling in your preferred political group,
or at least spot trouble long before it becomes really dangerous.

Anyone know what the parties are doing? I've had a tip-off.

The agenda for the Green Party of England and Wales conference is at
http://www.greenparty.org.uk/files/conference/2005/first_agenda_autumn_2005.htm
and includes two motions on our topics:
  D34        Intellectual Property Rights
  D35        Free/Open Source Software
What can we do to help this? I tried emailing the proposer to ask,
but no reply yet.

Plaid Cymru, SNP, Liberal Democrats and Conservatives don't
seem to have full enough agendas on their websites yet to
see what they're doing. I can't see any agenda at all on
Labour's, nor even if Respect have conferences...
Any party supporters got them yet?

--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/