open.egov (Was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS strategy)

From: Graham Seaman
Subject: open.egov (Was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS strategy)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:57:50 +0100

Graham Seaman wrote:

>MJ Ray wrote:
>

>>For
>>example, occasional news about open.egov.org.uk would probably
>>remind me to contribute more (just tried - has it vanished now?)
>>

>Server died, I replaced it and took the opportunity to upgrade apache
>and mediawiki last night. It didn't work straight off and I haven't had
>the time to work on it yet. If there's anyone on this list with
>experience of going from Apache1.3/mediawiki 3.x to Apache2/mediawiki
>4.x and a memory of the changes needed can they mail me off list?

http://open.egov.org.uk/ is back up and running (I hope). I only have
firefox here to test it with right now - would be grateful for any other
people who could do a quick test for me. The best way to do this is to
log in and add some more information  or discuss existing contents on
the site ;-)

Thanks again
Graham