[Fsfe-uk] AFFS AGM and Conference, 2005

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS AGM and Conference, 2005
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:54:17 +0100

Hi guys,

We meant to send this to list a little earlier, but what the hey.

If you have any suggestions for the following:

      * a location for our annual general meeting and conference (bonus
        points for names of venues you know),
      * whether or not you liked the idea of catering,
      * topics you'd like to hear talks about,

... please send them along to address@hidden We have in mind a
weekend in August for the event, so obviously things will move along
quite quickly.