Re: copy of a Reply to Ian Lynch Re: [Fsfe-uk] AbiWord

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: copy of a Reply to Ian Lynch Re: [Fsfe-uk] AbiWord
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:16:24 +0000

John Seago wrote:
> If so should I have done something to the attachment to make it readable?

It's been some time since I used abiword, but I think you can pick
RTF or Rich Text Format from a drop-down list on the "Save File"
dialogue box, or just give it the ending ".rtf" while leaving the
type as "Autodetect" or similar.

The most official list for government agencies is the e-Government
Interoperability Framework (eGIF) Technical Specifications Catalogue,
but I think that may only cover things *they* send *you* and I can't
remember what exactly is the limit of "government" in that.
http://open.egov.org.uk/ should have a link to eGIF if someone
wants to find out.

--
Hope that helps,