[Fsfe-uk] Re: Young Greens moving on FS

From: John Seago
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Young Greens moving on FS
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:22:36 +0000

On Thursday 01 Jan 1970 00:59,  someone wrote, see what my newsclient does
to Fsfe-uk Digests:
> I didn't know anything was happening on this front and I'm a "Young
> Green" who is on all the GP mailing lists (and who has just spent today
> leafleting my town with GP election stuff and trying to start a
> free-software society at my uni--good ideas for this anyone?).  Do you
> know who is actually behind this idea?

Well there;s obviously the AFFS, see my sig. Try your local LUG:
http://www.lug.org.uk/about.php but a search on <Free Software operating
systems> would seem the logical place to start and you can try :
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/ and http://shipit.ubuntulinux.org/ there's also
http://homex.subnet.at/~max/ubuntu/index.php if you'd like Ubuntu with KDE,
and lastly this just for fun:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php