[Fsfe-uk] Re: Fsfe-uk Digest, Vol 23, Issue 29

From: keith richards
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Fsfe-uk Digest, Vol 23, Issue 29
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:51:51 +0100 (BST)

> Gavin
> I had a look at the profile on aol of Enigma1uk
> here it is:
>
> Name: ENIGMA
> Location: LONDON  U.K.
> Hobbies & Interests: CRYSTAL HEALING, TAROT, TAROT
> READINGS, SPELL BOXES,
> MAIL ORDER
> Occupation: LONDON'S LEADING ESOTERIC GROUP OF
> SHOPS  0171 249 1155
> Personal Quote: THINK POSITIVE VISIT OUR SITE
> ENIGMA-WEB.COM
>

> Well If I was a fri'fully important person with a
> 5000+ workforce I don't
> think that I would be rushing to reply.
>

> Margaret.
> address@hidden
_____________________

True, true. Although whether the parties concerned are
trying to flog a 'Crystal healing/Tarot reading' Linux
distro or something else I have no idea. They are
paying  (I was told) and the whole thing looked so
odd/curious I flagged it on to some LUGs. That said I
use OSX so it may be just the thing I want!

heres to Project 'Snoopy' (!?), may it remain an
enigma...
_

FWIW if anyone is researching/looking for companies
concerned about software patents they could do worse
than contacting their local Green, Lib Dem and UKIP
MEPS and their researchers.
_

Gavin

Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com