[Fsfe-uk] AFFS Newsletter changes

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS Newsletter changes
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:48:15 +0100

Hi all.

We're changing the way that we create the AFFS newsletter, and for the
next three months I'm editor :o)

I would love to hear more free software related news from around the UK,
so the submissions and editing procedure is now pretty transparent:

        http://www.affs.org.uk/~alex/NewsLetter

Basically, if you have something of interest to us, you can email
newsdesk at affs.org.uk and it will all go into the great big melting
pot that is the submission queue. At the beginning of every month, the
queue will get chopped up into the newsletter and sent to members.

So, feel free to send along anything you think would be of interest to
our membership!

Thanks,