Re: AFFS (was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] expo)

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: AFFS (was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] expo)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 02:19:18 +0100

On 2004-10-09 22:30:07 +0100 Alex Hudson <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sat, 2004-10-09 at 21:36 +0100, Graham Seaman wrote:
- where do I find the minutes from previous meetings
Generally, on the website - although, it has been put in an
"interesting" section (About). [...]

Well, "About" seemed as appropriate as anywhere. It's where the committee is described and I didn't think it merited a new section of its own.

By the way, whole-society meeting minutes are under the "Membership" link in the "Navigate" part of the page (although 2004 AGM seems to be missing).

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Speaking at ESF on Sat 16 Oct - http://www.affs.org.uk/