Re: [Fsfe-uk] Anyone tried printing their LinuxWorld Conference & Expo t

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Anyone tried printing their LinuxWorld Conference & Expo ticket yet?
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:31:41 +0100

On 2004-09-29 20:16:47 +0100 Neil Darlow <address@hidden> wrote:

I received the download link for my LinuxWorld Conference & Expo ticket today and found I was unable to print it under KDE.

I printed mine with xpdf. I will try to use it, but I doubt I will be admitted. I think I have another, but I may see you all in the Albion instead. ;-)

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
LinuxExpo.org.uk village 6+7 Oct http://www.affs.org.uk