[Fsfe-uk] BBC report on patent pirates

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] BBC report on patent pirates
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 00:59:37 +0100

Ted Harding described a recent BBC Radio 4 broadcast about the danger of US patent bad habits coming to the EU. Software patents were mentioned, but it's not central to the story. Read the message at http://lists.alug.org.uk/main/2004-September/019655.html - I don't think you can "listen again" with free software, can you?

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
LinuxExpo.org.uk village 6+7 Oct http://www.affs.org.uk