[Fsfe-uk] Lobbying the Co-Op about their online banking

From: Tom Chance
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Lobbying the Co-Op about their online banking
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 17:20:49 +0100

On Friday 10 Sep 2004 01:05, MJ Ray wrote:
> On 2004-09-08 22:43:35 +0100 Tom Chance wrote:
> > * Research what is OK and what isn't

Can people just start saying "service x works" or "service y requires z"?

1. Smile personal banking works with Konq & Mozilla

> > * Research who to target in the Co-Op and how we should do it
>
> I have the details of their computer banking team somewhere, but I
> think other people do too. Are we interested in general customer
> service stuff too, or do they not email?

I think it depends on what correspondance we've had before, and what the
results were. It'd make sense to just contact the customer service staff and
the banking team together first to see what they say. Then we can figure out
what to do...

> > * Develop a strategy and timetable and start working on it

Regards,
Tom