[Fsfe-uk] Media tracking: did you hear this today?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Media tracking: did you hear this today?
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:10:43 +0100

I just heard "Microsoft has been steadily losing market share to rival Linux" as part of KLFM Business News in the 6pm bulletin. KLFM is owned by UKRD and I believe it's probably a syndicated service. Who else heard this and do you know (before the station offices reopen) where it came from?

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast