[Fsfe-uk] EU "copyright and neighbouring rights" consultation

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] EU "copyright and neighbouring rights" consultation
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 04:22:21 +0100

Does a reader want to be responsible for drafting the AFFS reply to http://europa.eu.int/comm/internal_market/copyright/review/consultation_en.htm ? Closing date end October, so ideally first draft by early September at latest.

"The review is aimed at updating the legislative framework in the field of copyright and related rights, increasing its consistency and also simplifying the provisions. In addition, there is a need to analyse whether this framework still contains shortcomings which have a negative impact on the functioning of the Internal Market. In this case, additional harmonisation measures may have to be envisaged"

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast