Re: [Fsfe-uk] Judgment in the patent dispute of the "Bromcom" case

From: Neil Darlow
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Judgment in the patent dispute of the "Bromcom" case
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:37:50 +0100

Hi Ian,

On Monday 28 Jun 2004 21:07, Ian Lynch wrote:
> If he is Pro-Bromcom, he either works for them or is entirely clueless
> about technology. Usually people who have made a decision to spend
> silly amounts of money on BromCom are not too eager to admit the
> mistake. I have a free application that anyone can use for electronic
> registration free using any web browser. Schools paying for E-reg, are
> simply wasting tax payers money.

I think it's the latter but he won't admit it ;-)

I boobed in my previous post by writing DFeS when, of course, I meant
DfES. I find it confusing when Government Departments adopted the "for"
handle over the older "of" one.

The one exception being the Department of Transport which became the
Highways Agency. Are we to infer from this that it's run by Highwaymen?

Regards,
Neil Darlow

--
"My perception of life isn't warped - we're passing through a Black Hole"