[Fsfe-uk] Is there anyone in favour of the patents?

From: Paul
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Is there anyone in favour of the patents?
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 11:13:00 +0100

Hi,

Can anyone suggest someone prepared to argue the case for patents within
the EU on software?

I'm trying to get a point - counterpoint couple of articles for
forthcoming editions of C Vu. It is such an important issue to all
software developers that exposure is required, if for nothing else than
to ensure everyone who reads C Vu is aware of the implications.

If you can think of anyone, please let me know either via the list or at
address@hidden

Thanks

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,