Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: [linux-users] Re: Infopoints

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: [linux-users] Re: Infopoints
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 20:11:12 +0100

On 2004-04-19 12:15:14 +0100 Jono Bacon <address@hidden> wrote:

As for a leaflet, thanks for the offer. I would like
to stress that the leaflet should be very much
pragmatic in its information and not just a sign up
point for the AFFS. [...]

Pragmatic? I hope AFFS is pragmatic in "businesslike" and "philosophical" senses, but hopefully not in the "objectionably busy" way. Maybe you mean practical? I'd love to see some more direct software-based AFFS leaflets produced, to accompany the thoughtful one, if people are willing to help produce them. There will surely still be a need for local information too, though.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.