Re: [Fsfe-uk] TCO and environmental argument for FLOSS

From: Paul
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] TCO and environmental argument for FLOSS
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 13:09:39 +0100

Hi,

> Having just installed Mandrake 10, I notice a definite improvement in
> speed in just about every aspect of use.

Mainly down to just about every process being run symmetrically and
using the 2.6.x kernel also helps!

FC2 is damned fast as well. If anything, it's too fast!

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,