[Fsfe-uk] OASIS

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] OASIS
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 10:48:23 +0100

Debian is a member organization of OASIS (the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards, http://www.oasis-open.org/ ). I believe we have some XML gurus on this list who are also interested in free software. Are there OASIS Technical Committees that Debian developer AFFS members should get involved with, in your opinion, and what should we aim for?

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.