Re: [Fsfe-uk] Microsoft Schools Agreement

From: Tom Chance
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Microsoft Schools Agreement
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:48:27 +0000

Ian,

I e-mailed the head IT person in my old school (Bedford School) and he gave me
this response:

----
We are using MSSA, and I appreciate the point in this email.  In fact, since
we use Thin Clients/Terminal Servers fairly widely, even if we had a Linux
box it would probably be running MS software on the TS, so the licensing
would probably still be relevant to us . . .however, I agree completely with
the sentiments of the email, and (following the principle) may well take up
the point with the OFT.
----

I hope that's of some help? If you can suggest anything I can do, I'd be glad
to hear it!

Regards,
Tom