Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux Expo - who's attending for AFFS

From: Mike Taylor
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux Expo - who's attending for AFFS
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:49:42 +0100

> Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 17:45:58 +0100 (BST)
> From: Jason Clifford <address@hidden>
>
> I need to make some arrangement to hand over the UKFSN profit cheque
> and I'd like to ensure that there are some folks there from the
> relevant mags to ensure publicity.

I hope you're going to contact the mainstream press as well as ghetto
hacker magazines.  I can easily imagine the Guardian (for example)
going for this and doing a nice long piece on Free Software.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <address@hidden>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "I do not even own _a_ gun; let alone _many_ guns, that would
         necessitate an entire rack" -- Mike Myers, "Wayne's World"

/bin/bash: line 1: si: command not found