Re: [Fsfe-uk] mini-demo / info stand in London?

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] mini-demo / info stand in London?
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 00:17:55 +0100

Bernhard Kaindl wrote:

If you would like to participate or organize a small demonstration against
the principle of owning ideas for programs or just an info stand where you
e.g. distribute leaflets, please see

        http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/InfoStands

for the latest information. You can also find tips for organisation
and material to distribute there.

As someone recently suggested over another issue the importance of the matter makes me announce that I am stepping back on this.

I will be free for such action only from the 24th Sept. :-(

... unless anyone thinks that lunch time in or around any University of London buildings (around Malet street) are doable...
It is outside the undergraduate term time though.

What would be ideal is to identify a good place full of people who might care to read any leaflet and distribute basic info with cartoons.
<http://www.vrijschrift.org/swpat/art/index.html>
A lot of it so that atleast the pavements nearby will pass the message on.

All the best,

Ramanan