Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC Article about Linux SCO and Copyrights - BBC calls for

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC Article about Linux SCO and Copyrights - BBC calls for statements
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:11:31 +0100

On 2003-08-31 14:51:27 +0100 Ramanan Selvaratnam <address@hidden> wrote:
Hmm, is it a good idea to feed someone who proclaims to be controversialist?

Yeah, I know what you mean, but he does have publicity and will probably continue getting his views republished whatever you put on his personal blog, given how responsive the BBC normally isn't. Might as well make sure he knows he's unreal on this. Worst case, he does it again.

For anyone else tired of it, indymedia.org.uk?