[Fsfe-uk] Scottish Questions

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Scottish Questions
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:07:05 +0100

Sorry if this has been on the list and I've forgotten it. I've been pointed at questions 1896-1900 on http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/business/bb-03/bb-08-11e.htm -- can someone take charge of watching for news on this? Does anyone know more about the MSP asking? Is anyone in contact with them at present? If no-one is, does someone want to "adopt" them, please?