Re: [Fsfe-uk] Useful background on FLOSS in education

From: Tom Coady
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Useful background on FLOSS in education
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:34:22 +0100

MJ Ray wrote:

> http://www.educationau.edu.au/papers/open_source.pdf

It is upsetting to see that misconceptions about free software which originated in European government reports are now being exported worldwide. I would not recommend that anyone distributes this report, but it provides interesting background into some other topics.

It would be interesting to know which parts of this document you are referring to; the worst I could find was a certain neutrality, but then I did not read all 49 pages or 168 references ;)