Re: [Fsfe-uk] online demonstration, Augusth 27th

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] online demonstration, Augusth 27th
Date: 25 Aug 2003 18:05:09 +0100

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 17:10, Vanessa Conchodon wrote:
> I suggest that affs website takes part to the online
> demonstration on August 27th. For more information, see
> http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/OnlineDemoPartnersWebsites

Yes, we are planning on taking part (we're on the wiki, #181 as I
write).

There was some discussion off-list about how closed we should be - we
currently just have a notice up on the homepage. Should we have a notice
on every page? Should we close the site completely now? On the 27th?
Should we just put a redirect on the homepage on 27th, and leave the
other pages working? Etc...