Re: [Fsfe-uk] EU Ruling on MS just announced

From: Paul
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] EU Ruling on MS just announced
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 13:12:55 +0100

Hi,

> MS is being given a "last chance" to rectify matters.

Hmmm, another last chance.

I wonder how little M$ will pay to it and how much they will "donate" to
upgrade the EU's infrastructure they will try to buy people out with.

One thing is for sure, our own lapdog of a PM will roll over to help MS
out. Probably try to cite the "great work" M$ has done for investing in
our schools without making any light to the amount we as a nation give
to those Redmond cowboys.

TTFN

Paul
--