Re: [Fsfe-uk] The Business

From: Alex McLintock
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] The Business
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:13:18 +0000

At 21:33 25/03/03, Alex Hudson wrote:
Does anyone have a current copy of The Business?

I assume you don't mean the novel by Iain Banks also called "The Business"?

Open Forum Europe are publishing some research on the take-up of "open
source" within small businesses, there's an article about an article
here:

I met these guys around a year ago, but then everything went quiet. I probably spoke up too much in their meeting :-)

They will be very useful for high level talking to CTO's and MD's. Sadly I believe there is a fee to join their organisation. But that may have changed, and you guys may of course be called upon as "experts".

Alex McLintock

Available for java/perl/C++/web development in London, UK or nearby.
Apache FOP, Cocoon, Turbine, Struts,XSL:FO, XML, Tomcat, JSP
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/