[Fsfe-uk] Stand Arrangements

From: Martyn Ranyard
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Stand Arrangements
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:05:26 +0100

Hi All,

Have spoken to Maggie Meer (Organiser of Linux Expo Birmingham) and have discussed options with her.

Currently, she is looking at the amount of space available, because of the Sky Events handover. She has said that if there is enough space in the "Association Village", we are welcome to it.

She will be contacting me towards the end of this week / beginning of next week to confirm wether there is sufficient space.

Does anyone on the list live in/near Birmingham because I would suggest that on the set-up day (usually the day before), nearest members (nee would-be-members) are the best people to help with that, to cut the cost of accommodation for more far-flung members.

Martyn

Martyn Ranyard
Free Software Advocate

icq - 122500800