Re: [Fsfe-uk] affs strategy [long]

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] affs strategy [long]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:41:28 +0100

OK, so I'm top-posting, not snipping _and_ I'm
replying to my own e-mail, but there is a good
reason for all of this.

At tomorrow's meeting, after the introduction and
Reports, we will be briefly discussing strategy.
So I ask you to have a think about what, how and
why we're doing all of this - in order to help
decide how we are going to go about it, to define
our goals.

The rest of the agenda will be underpinned by the
debate on strategy. As we do not have infinite
resources it is important that we are clear about
what we are doing at every stage so that we can
campaign effctively.

[snip]