[Fsfe-uk] Help -- can you correct this, please?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Help -- can you correct this, please?
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 11:34:43 +0100

Please, can we edit this press release and I'll send it back to them
tonight?  Thanks.  I'll wade in with the obvious "let's flip all Linux but
the title and the expansion of LUG" comment.  I'll also suggest simplifying
language (eg embodiment -> example) where possible.

UK Linux Install Day 2002
=========================

Install Days (or 'Fests') have long been a embodiment of the community
spirit that surrounds Linux and Free Software,  giving visitors the
chance to bring along their own PCs and install Linux under expert
supervision.

Inspired by the success of last year's UK Install Day, Dorset LUG have
taken on the task of coordinating this years events.

Linux User Groups from around the UK will be coordinating events in May
and June when visitors will be able to view demonstrations of the power
and freedom of Linux at work in home and business scenarios.

UK Linux Install Day 2002 (http://www.linuxinstallday.org) gives Linux
users the chance to promote the benefits of Linux to the wider
community, including home users, businesses and schools.

LUGs who want to run an Install Day Event should contact John Robinson
on address@hidden and those interested in attending
should visit the website to find an event near them.

--
MJR