[Fsfe-uk] Re: Accountants

From: Richard Ibbotson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Accountants
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:38:22 +0000

Oliver

> I've missed them! (Probably because they only involved Micro$loth
> trash?) Where is the spec?

Umm....  have a trawl through this lot for a start.  Then, I might be
able to find some more afterwards...

http://www.linuxsecurity.com/articles/cryptography_article-3042.html
http://www.netproject.com/blank.htm
http://www.qmw.ac.uk/~tl6345/

> "Accountancy was my life until I discovered Smirnoff^Wcomputers"

:)

> I'll do it anyway, one day, but if there's anyone around to provide
> some money, I'll do it sooner.

How much do you think we might be talking about here ?  Mail me off
the list if you don't want to quote a public figure.  I haven't got
the finances but it's a good idea to have a look around for someone
who might be interested.

Thanks

--
Richard