Re: AFFS Website (Was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Once more, unto the constitution, d

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: AFFS Website (Was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Once more, unto the constitution, dear friends...)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:00:30 +0000

Alex:
> It was meant tongue in cheek, I realise the problem ;)

And intonation is always carried in my replies(!)  Your email client must
just not be rendering it correctly.  Please upgrade.

> Actually, the semantics are there - in the div classes. What you mean is
> you want the default semantic markup present so that the browser can
> deduce some presentation information too :-)

The semantics are in the attributes, but whether this is markup is probably
in the category of "angels on pinhead".  What I mean is that I want the
normal semantic information in there so that the browser can display
according to some of my preferences rather just yours.  ;-)

> Strange. [...]

Them's my eyes.

> I'm a fan of green too, which is why I used it, if anyone has any other
> preference shout...

ISTR one of nessie's logos is in green?
--
MJR