[Fsfe-uk] RE: hello

From: Masayuki Ida
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] RE: hello
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:06:14 +0900 (JST)

Let me introduce myself.
I am Masayuki Ida, who is a member of the group to
establish free software related organization in Japan.
Also I am serving the FSF activities in Japan for almost
20 years. RMS titled me as a VP for Japan of the FSF.

This mailing list address is informed by Loic.

Since I am going to visit London for October 9th and 10th.
I like to meet UK people as many as posslble during my stay.
If some of you are interested in it,
please let me know. I like to introduce our status,
and I like to know the UK situation.
I know mutual understanding is always important.

Thank you.

Masayuki Ida