[Fsfe-france] [Fwd: New article on digital rights management: Survey of

From: Laurent GUERBY
Subject: [Fsfe-france] [Fwd: New article on digital rights management: Survey of laws and their problems [ip]]
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:52:46 +0200

Pour info (pas lu).

Laurent
--- Begin Message --- Subject: New article on digital rights management: Survey of laws and their problems [ip] Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:03:03 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Declan McCullagh <address@hidden>
Date: June 13, 2005 10:50:41 PM EDT
To: address@hidden

I've co-authored a law review article that has been published this month in the Michigan State Law Review. It's titled: "Leave DRM Alone: A Survey of Legislative Proposals Relating to Digital Rights Management Technology and Their Problems."

Probably only libertarian-inclined readers will be quick to agree with it -- there's something in there sure to vex both the unrelentingly pro-DRM and anti-DRM camps.

The article can be cited as 2005 Mich. St. L. Rev. 1 and is available here in what I believe is the final form:
http://mccullagh.org/misc/articles/michigan.state.drm.0605.pdf

-Declan