[Fsfe-france] Re: FSF France added to Affero

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: FSF France added to Affero
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:39:13 +0200

Lori Winslow writes:
 > Hope that helps clarify a couple of your questions.  I will get an
 > answer for you on your last question as soon as possible.

        Thanks a lot for this precise and useful information. I understand
that any fees related to the endorsment of the US check will be charged
to the benefactor. I'll figure out what percentage it represents when
FSF France receives the first check (should be first or second week of
October, right ?). It may be informative to add this information together
with the information related to the percentage going to AFFERO, for the
sake of clarity.

        I'm looking forward to receive more information about tax
deductibility. If you need detailed information on this subject for
France, don't hesitate to ask.

        Cheers,

--
Donate to FSF France online : http://rate.affero.net/fsffrance/
Loic Dachary, 12 bd Magenta, 75010 Paris. Tel: 33 1 42 45 07 97