Re: [Fsfe-france] Re: Anti-GPL advertisement

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-france] Re: Anti-GPL advertisement
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:14:49 +0200

Richard Stallman wrote:
It is rather nasty of them, but I doubt it can do us much harm.
We should not worry about it.

            Wasabi's certified version of the NetBSD operating system
    offers all the functionality of open source Unix, but without the
    GPL. With Wasabi's BSD ports and products, OEMs can:

I wonder what C compiler it includes.  None?

http://www.wasabisystems.com/embedded/page4.html

" Advanced Development Tools

* NetBSD from Wasabi comes with a supported gnu toolchain, hosted for cross-development on Windows, Solaris, and Linux. Cross-architecture build and debugging. * CLI gnu toolchain - available today on all host platforms for any NetBSD target. * Built-in Kernel Debugger: Remote support features integrated kernel debugger, remote gdb connections, kernel core dumps "