[Fsfe-france] RE: pgAdmin is proprietary software

From: Dave Page
Subject: [Fsfe-france] RE: pgAdmin is proprietary software
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 21:05:49 +0100

I'll point it out again as you must have missed it the first time
around:

It clearly states on the second paragraph of www.pgadmin.org that the
licence is the pgAdmin Public Licence.

The distribution has a click-through licence agreement, as well as a
copy of the website in it's helpfiles.

So: "yes"

Regards, Dave.